Facebook Live Mini Classes
What is this class about?
This masterclass will teach you how to make realistic hypericum stems out of sugar. Hypericums produce bright yellow flowers in the late summer and autumn, followed by berries in the winter; so it can be a very useful addition to your summer, autumn and winter arrangement repertoire.
The masterclass includes making the flowers, berries and leaves, along with how to assemble stems of flowers and stems of berries.
It is comprised of 7 key stages with each stage broken into easy to follow, step by step lessons. All the lessons are narrated and recorded on video so you can stop, start and replay as much as you like.
Is this class for you?
This class has been designed and produced for a skilled sugar florist who has already learned all the basic sugarcrafting skills (eg, how to make a wired flower, how to use coloured gels and pastes, etc) and is looking to improve/enhance their sugarcraft skills so that their flowers and foliage look more realistic. If you are in any doubt, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
- What to prepare in advance so that your sugarcrafting process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Ways to deeply colour flowerpaste to achieve different effects
- How to create berries, flowers and leaves that look realistic
- How to use specialist sugar flower tools and equipment
- How to avoid common mistakes
- Lots of professional tips and tricks
What is included?
- The masterclass is narrated and recorded on video and consists of a 7 stage process, each stage has one or more lessons
- A handy quick reference guide
- Downloadable lists for equipment, materials and templates
- Ongoing support and learning through the private Student Facebook group.