Timeless Red Rose Masterclass
What is this class about?
This masterclass will teach you how to make a classic shaped rose out of flowerpaste. It includes a variety of techniques including how to create extremely fine petals, how to work with deep coloured flowerpaste and how to assemble all the petals to achieve a realistic result. In addition, how to finish the flower with realistic foliage.
The most important key to success is to start with the right shaped centre which will make it much easier to end up with the right shaped flower.
This beautiful flower can be used on its own, as a statement flower, or in an arrangement, with or without other flowers.
Roses remain one of the most frequently requested flowers for wedding cakes and many romantic cakes, including anniversaries, birthdays and Christmas cakes. So once you have learned this classic rose you will be able to use it all year round.
Is this class for you?
This class has been designed and produced for a skilled sugar florist who has already learned all the basic sugarcrafting skills (eg, how to make a wired flower, how to use coloured gels and pastes, etc) and is looking to improve/enhance their sugarcraft skills so that their flowers and foliage look more realistic. If you are in any doubt, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
- What to prepare in advance so that your sugarcrafting process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Ways to deeply colour flowerpaste to achieve different effects
- How to create petals and foliage that look realistic
- How to use specialist sugar flower tools and equipment
- How to avoid common mistakes
- Lots of professional tips and tricks
What is included?
- The masterclass is narrated and recorded on video and consists of a 7 stage process, each stage has one or more lessons
- A handy quick reference guide
- Downloadable lists for equipment, materials and templates
- Ongoing support and learning through the private Student Facebook group.